The Hillsborough County Civil Service Board, a shared-service provider of talent management services to a defined group of Hillsborough County government organizations, today announced the launch of HRTrust, a new initiative to offer the Board’s services to additional governmental and quasi-governmental organizations within Hillsborough County Florida.
HRTrust is a unique example of a public sector entity going above and beyond its minimum obligations to provide essential services to neighboring government organizations at a significant savings.
“The launch of HRTrust is just the latest example of the Hillsborough County Civil Service Board’s commitment to serving the Hillsborough County community,” said Scott Strepina, Chairman of the Hillsborough County Civil Service Board. “We are proud to continue to extend the services of the Hillsborough County Civil Service Board to new clients and save them thousands of dollars in the process.”
HRTrust offers the following talent management services:
- On-Demand Human Resources Consulting
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Executive and Professional Search and Selection
- Job Performance Coaching & Evaluation Process Design & Implementation
- Supervisory Coaching
- Job Descriptions & Job Classification
- Internal and External Compensation Equity Analysis
- Florida Public Records Law & Records Management Consulting
- Discipline Due Process Consultation, Mediation, and Hearings
- Affirmative Action Planning & Reporting